Information That We Gather and TrackWe only collects personal information which is reasonably necessary for its dealings with the individuals to whom the information relates. The types of personal information Web Troop collects will depend on the particular dealings we have with you. However, generally, we collect and hold personal information about existing and prospective customers, our third party service providers and suppliers and employment applicants. The types of personal information that we collect and hold about these individuals includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal identifiers such as names, contact details (e.g. email address).
- A customer’s payment details for the purpose of processing the purchase of our products and services, which does not include any banking or card information.
- Generally, Web Troop collects personal information directly from the individuals concerned. For instance, there are times when we may need to collect information from you through our Web Sites. This generally involves filling out forms so you can download or order a Web Troop product from our Web Sites. When you download the products we require you to fill out a form with your name and email address
- IP addresses
- To provide you with information about our products and services.
- To ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events
- To aggregate broad demographic information in order to understand general user trends and
- To share information on latest technology trends and updates on technology you are interested in.